Australian Automation Systems is a division under NJM Group. We provide automatic solutions such as boom gates, speed bumps and rising bollards.
Why automatic solutions?
Automation systems are the future of traffic control. Traditional systems have many flaws that make them less effective and less user friendly. Fixed speed bumps for example demand the car to go much slower than necessary, which only annoys drivers who actually keep within the speed limit. A smart speed bump would solve this problem by only appearing when cars are speeding.
Automatic boom gates are less time consuming to handle than traditional ones as they don’t require any staff to operate them.
Automatic rising bollards allow easier traffic control and more ease of use. While removable bollards provide the same solution, automatic rising bollards save time and don’t require any manual handling.
Australian Automation Systems is a division under NJM Group which was founded in 1992 with six employees operating out of a 32m² facility providing services to universities and manufacturers in Victoria and Tasmania.
Today, the company has expanded to service the mining industry, railway stations, local councils, shopping centres and many more industries Australia wide. We manufacture and distribute products from our 1,700m² warehouse and factory in Heidelberg West.
We are committed to providing products and services of a high quality that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations and industry standards. Our services are available 24/7 and we offer same day delivery.
Our customers are our number one priority. We build strong customer relationships through:
- Dependable service
- Consistent high levels of quality workmanship
- Sourcing products and materials from quality approved suppliers
- Innovating new products, technology and services
- Being customer focused
- Providing open and honest communication with our customers
- Always fulfilling our commitments
- Supporting industry initiatives
- Using environmentally friendly building materials
Employee Satisfaction and Involvement – Our employees are essential to our success. We must create and maintain an environment that promotes pride through:
- Workplace safety being of paramount importance
- Teamwork and continuous improvement with contributions from all involved
- Providing opportunities, rewards and training to support our growth individually and as a company
Corporate Citizenship – Being conscious of the community and environment in which we operate through:
- Supporting industry initiatives
- Embracing green building materials ensuring a sustainable environmental future
- Providing facilities to the highest environmental standards practicable
- Creating safe and secure employment
’Service & Quality’ shape our philosophy. We are dedicated to fulfilling the needs of our customers. Our staff are engaged in direct sales and customer service as we believe there is no substitute for direct personal communication. Our team actively strives to learn and understand each of our customer’s service needs and product requirements.
We offer quality products and proactively pursue faster and more efficient techniques to improve the cost and quality of our products and services. We recognise that to better service our customers we must adopt new technologies and innovations beyond the traditional methods of the electrical & industrial supply industry.
We strive to increase our status as the preferred domestic supplier of safety products and services and become a competitive international bollard supplier.